|Difficult to exploit|
|(other affected products)||Published: Fri Jun 29 12:29:00 2018 UTC. Last Modified: Mon Mar 16 13:57:00 2020 UTC|
CPE matches: cpe:2.3:a:maelostore_project:maelostore:1.5.0:*:*:*:*:*:*:*
An issue was discovered CMS MaeloStore V.1.5.0. There is stored XSS in the Telephone field of the admin interface.
- Limited modification of data and/or system files.
- Limited access to information.
- Remote attacking is possible through the network but requires the attacker to have administrative privileges.
- Human user action interaction is required for the attack.
- The attack is estimated to have a high success rate, once attempted.
Damage and attack conditions obtained from CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N (CVSSv3)
Type of bug(s)
- CWE-79, Improper Neutralization of Input During Web Page Generation ('Cross-site Scripting'): The software does not neutralize or incorrectly neutralizes user-controllable input before it is placed in output that is used as a web page that is served to other users.