CPE matches: cpe:2.3:a:jenkins:crittercism-dsym:*:*:*:*:*:jenkins:*:*
Jenkins crittercism-dsym Plugin stores credentials unencrypted in job config.xml files on the Jenkins master where they can be viewed by users with Extended Read permission, or access to the master file system.
- Complete loss of protection.
- Access to all information.
- Full Denial Of Service (DoS).
- Remote attacking is possible through the network but requires the attacker to have regular user privileges.
- No user interaction is required.
- The attack is estimated to have a high success rate, once attempted.
Damage and attack conditions obtained from CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H (CVSSv3)
Type of bug(s)
- CWE-522, Insufficiently Protected Credentials:
The product transmits or stores authentication credentials, but it uses an insecure method that is susceptible to unauthorized interception and/or retrieval.