CPE matches: cpe:2.3:a:jenkins:cppncss:*:*:*:*:*:jenkins:*:* && versionEndIncluding=1.1
- Limited modification of data and/or system files.
- Limited access to information.
- Remote attacking is possible through the network and can be done by anyone (requires no authentication).
- Human user action interaction is required for the attack.
- The attack is estimated to have a high success rate, once attempted.
Damage and attack conditions obtained from CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N (CVSSv3)
Type of bug(s)
- CWE-79, Improper Neutralization of Input During Web Page Generation ('Cross-site Scripting'):
The software does not neutralize or incorrectly neutralizes user-controllable input before it is placed in output that is used as a web page that is served to other users.