CPE matches: cpe:2.3:a:jenkins:call_remote_job:*:*:*:*:*:jenkins:*:* && versionEndIncluding=1.0.21
Jenkins Call Remote Job Plugin stores credentials unencrypted in job config.xml files on the Jenkins master where they can be viewed by users with Extended Read permission, or access to the master file system.
- Access to all information.
- Remote attacking is possible through the network but requires the attacker to have regular user privileges.
- No user interaction is required.
- The attack is estimated to have a high success rate, once attempted.
Damage and attack conditions obtained from CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N (CVSSv3)
Type of bug(s)
- CWE-312, Cleartext Storage of Sensitive Information:
The application stores sensitive information in cleartext within a resource that might be accessible to another control sphere.