CPE matches: cpe:2.3:a:jenkins:bitbucket_approve:*:*:*:*:*:jenkins:*:*
Jenkins Bitbucket Approve Plugin stores credentials unencrypted in its global configuration file on the Jenkins master where they can be viewed by users with access to the master file system.
- Complete loss of protection.
- Access to all information.
- Full Denial Of Service (DoS).
- Remote attacking is possible through the network but requires the attacker to have regular user privileges.
- No user interaction is required.
- The attack is estimated to have a high success rate, once attempted.
Damage and attack conditions obtained from CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H (CVSSv3)
Type of bug(s)
- CWE-311, Missing Encryption of Sensitive Data:
The software does not encrypt sensitive or critical information before storage or transmission.