CPE matches: cpe:2.3:o:hp:d3q17a_firmware:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:* && versionEndExcluding=1708d
A potential security vulnerability has been identified with HP PageWide Printers, HP OfficeJet Pro Printers, with firmware before 1708D. This vulnerability could potentially be exploited to execute arbitrary code.
- Complete loss of protection.
- Access to all information.
- Full Denial Of Service (DoS).
- Remote attacking is possible through the network and can be done by anyone (requires no authentication).
- No user interaction is required.
- The attack is estimated to have a high success rate, once attempted.
Damage and attack conditions obtained from CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H (CVSSv3)