CPE matches: cpe:2.3:h:axis:2420-ir_network_camera:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:* && versionEndIncluding=2.39
Stack-based buffer overflow in the SaveBMP method in the AXIS Camera Control (aka CamImage) ActiveX control before 18.104.22.168 in AxisCamControl.ocx in AXIS 2100, 2110, 2120, 2130 PTZ, 2420, 2420-IR, 2400, 2400+, 2401, 2401+, 2411, and Panorama PTZ allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (Internet Explorer crash) or execute arbitrary code via a long argument.
- Complete loss of protection.
- Access to all information.
- Full Denial Of Service (DoS).
- Remote attacking is possible through the network and can be done by anyone (requires no authentication).
- Human user action interaction is required for the attack.
Damage and attack conditions obtained from AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C (CVSSv2)